Job Advertising Campaign
Looking to promote a job role and encourage great applicants? We have a campaign that's set up specifically with that goal in mind.
Have your job ad feature in one of our Bdaily News regional email bulletins, supported by featured content and display advertising. Cover all bases online and by email. Having your message delivered to a regional business community every morning is a great way to get your role talked about and boost applications.
Campaigns are flexible and can be adjusted to suit your budget, timescales or objectives.
Bdaily News Bulletin Advert (1 Month) - broadcast your job role to a regional business community each day. This is a great way to engage both proactive and passive job seekers.
1 Featured Article - sponsored content to inform on your culture and available opportunities, shared online, by email and socially across Bdaily News channels.
- Attract applicants from your chosen region's business community
- Generate traffic to an existing listing online quickly and easily
- Reach the inbox of key decision makers in your chosen region(s)
- Exposure on web and email alongside relevant business content
- Additional brand awareness via placed content and listings
- We will ask for information on the job role you're looking to advertise
- We'll advise on what works well in your region(s) and schedule your campaign to go live at the appropriate time
- You will receive a report outlining the results of your campaign, including information on impressions and clicks on the various facets of the campaign