Employer Engagement Campaign
If you have targets around employer engagement and are looking to foster relationships with regional businesses, we can provide access to our community of regional business influencers and leaders to help you achieve your goals.
This campaign has been designed with that dedicated purpose in mind. We have a track record of helping educational institutions and organisations forge links with employers of all shapes and sizes, and vice-versa.
Campaigns are flexible and can be tailored to meet your budget, timescales and objectives.
Bdaily News Email Bulletin Advertising - reach the inbox of your regional business community to build awareness of your offering.
Featured Articles - sponsored content to inform on objectives and opportunities, shared online, by email and socially across the various Bdaily News channels.
Email Marketing E-shot - a dedicated email with one key message to raise awareness and interest amongst regional employers.
Regional Appointments Feature Sponsorship - be associated with our most popular content, which just so happens to be employer-related; our weekly appointment roundups.
- Regional or national targeting of businesses
- Exposure across a full range of online channels including web, email and social
- Delivery of a dedicated message to an engaged business audience
- Tangible results on engagement and campaign outcomes
- Evidence activity in line with objectives in the form of a full report
- Build credibility and brand awareness with employers for future engagement and positioning
- Raise brand awareness amongst influencers in your regional business community
- We will discuss your objectives and timescales to build a campaign around them.
- We deliver the campaign across all channels, working with you where necessary to advise on content where applicable.
- You will be advised on progress throughout the campaign with any possible adjustments to ensure maximum exposure considered.
- We will provide you with a full report on the activity and outcomes of the campaign.