Increase traffic to your site by placing a no-follow link to any page of your choice in a Bdaily article.
Links can direct to products, websites, social profiles, event registrations or practically anywhere else you can think of.
For your search safety and ours, purchased links carry the rel="nofollow" attribute according to Google's guidelines.
Please do not contact us if you are looking to purchase "follow" links.
- Benefit from Bdaily News' online reputation
- Get increased traffic from readers viewing relevant content
- Get your brand, service or organisation profiled easily and quickly
- Cost-effectively promote your product/service to an online audience
Your link(s) will be placed in the article of your choice and will remain there from the time of purchase.
- Purchase the number of links you require (savings are available on bundles).
- We will be in touch with you following your order to ensure they are added to the relevant content.
- They will remain on the relevant Bdaily News website article page thereafter.
Why work with Bdaily?
Bdaily offers unique access to an engaged audience of regional business influencers & decision makers in the SME marketplace.
We have a huge reach across the UK business community via our news platform, email subscriber-base and social following.
Our marketing and promotional services are used by hundreds of UK companies who continue to work with us because we deliver results.