To increase awareness of the North East Local Enterprise Partnership’s opportunities, programmes, news and events within the North East business community.
As full commercial partners with Bdaily the North East Local Enterprise Partnership have access to a full suite of content, display and email marketing options throughout the year as well as partner only features with enhanced exposure, expanded social media coverage and awareness building partner logo placements across the Bdaily network.
- Generated engagement with projects, initiatives and events throughout the year.
- Provided expanded coverage for specific content to the Bdaily audience.
- Raised overall brand awareness and profile with the targeted regional audience
- Increased level of traffic to the organisations website
- Continuation of partnership due to success of activity.
What they had to say:
"Part of the North East Local Enterprise Partnership’s role is to provide SMEs in the region access to business support and finance and funding solutions that can help them develop and grow - creating more and better jobs and boosting the North East economy.
"Campaigns we run with Bdaily to engage the local business community with programmes and initiatives constantly deliver outstanding results. A recent modal campaign promoting the North East Growth Hub resulted in more than 10,000 views and drove more than 700 click throughs to the website.
"Clear and comprehensive evaluation provided by Bdaily delivers the necessary insight to measure the performance of our campaigns, ensuring we continue to reach our target audience."
- Jen Robson, Head of Communications, North East Local Enterprise Partnership