We’ve made it through the first stretch of 2023 and spring has well and truly sprung! We’re looking forward to what the next quarter has to offer but first let’s reflect on what’s been happening at Bdaily the last few months and catch you up on the content you may have missed.
2023 got off to a flying start for Bdaily. We came back after the Christmas break to begin the onboarding process for our newest commercial partner, South Yorkshire Mayoral Combined Authority.
It’s always exciting when we start working with a new client and especially a new partner in one of our focus regions. The work they’re doing with Made Smarter and Skills Bank is fantastic so keep an eye out on site for more from them.
We also saw a number of our PR Subscribers making the most of their benefits and having articles featured on the Bdaily News site and in our daily news bulletins - the most exposure available. It’s fantastic to see the variety of their own clients that they’re managing to give Bdaily coverage too.
Pushing remote working to a new level for us, one of our team spent January working from Norway and it was a great success. We also welcomed our newest team member, Marketing & Content Coordinator, Deanna Baldwin to Bdaily.
We’ve managed to arrange some commercial work with some ex-staff in their new roles - always a pleasure, confirmed continuation with the sponsors of our Hot Topic of Inward Investment with Invest North East England and began a campaign with local legal experts Sintons.
Our efforts to spread the word of Bdaily far and wide resulted in collaborations with Go Daddy’s series of startup events and with Harvey & Hugo’s fantastic new PRsonal Podcast (look out for the snazzy Bdaily mugs) - Give it a listen, it’s genuinely fantastic.
We’ve recently made some nifty little changes to the Bdaily website - Bdaily.co.uk is now searchable so if you’re looking to take a trip down memory lane, go for it!
Our on-site ad placements and the packages available to make use of them also got a bit of a refresh. This should improve performance and reader experience and is something we’ve wanted to change for some time.
We’re looking forward to more of the same in the next few months, stay tuned!
In Q1 of 2023 we’ve kicked the year off strong with plans to grow the platform and revamp the way we work. Under our senior correspondent, Matthew Neville and business manager Andrew Carter, we have worked to fine tune the content we produce and build relationships with PR companies across the country.
A favourite project during Q1 was our interview with People Planet Pint’s Anne-Marie Soulsby. Getting the chance to write about an event which is set on creating positive change is always rewarding!
During Q1 we curated a feature week focusing on innovation, this gave us the opportunity to talk to cover some incredibly creative businesses as they transform their industries. With the rise of AI, we got the chance to talk to February AI, a company who have created AI to make app building for businesses a stress free experience.
If you are looking for some interesting and informative reads, you might want to check out the most popular articles on Bdaily News from the past three months. Here's a breakdown by region of what our readers were loving in January, February and March.
- Former Newcastle House of Tides team to open Durham fine dining restaurant
- County Durham retail centre to create over 100 jobs and boost local economy
- Plans for 'major' Sunderland film studio set to create over 8,000 jobs
- Newcastle Restaurant Week announces dates and over 100 participating restaurants
- Newcastle International Airport adds two “hugely sought after” destinations with TUI
- 'Europe's biggest' battery energy system opens in East Yorkshire
- Hull based communications agency tops record year with European office launch
- Yorkshire medtech firm raises £2.5m in series A funding round
- Sheffield neighbourhoods identified for future regeneration and growth
- The One Show to feature York fashion brand for people undergoing hospital treatment
- Crystal Palace FC announces new “ground-breaking” multi-year partnership
- London's Deputy Mayor for Business leads trade mission to India
- University of Sunderland announces “game-changing” £250m investment
- EXALT partners with Tottenham Hotspur FC
- London based accountancy firm makes acquisition via seven-figure HSBC support
- BrewDog’s James Watt searches for the next billion-dollar brand
- Moderna's “pioneering” new lab to be built by Northumberland construction firm
- Inn Collection Group begins renovation of "iconic" Lake District hotel with Newcastle firm
- Wrexham AFC announces additional kit sponsor through partnership to "champion local businesses"
- Talent management platform announces launch of world’s first generative AI for HR
Submit your news to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for publication to our site and get in touch with email@example.com if you're looking for guaranteed coverage or to take advantage of our advertising options.